Lousy cruise line

paulfradin

MSC USA stated on these boards that ice water will be available in the Dining room in the evening for the repo cruise! sure will be hell to pay if it is not!

Relax, it will be available. It always is on repo cruises.

Pizza was a disgrace; no Italian person would have eaten it....and by the way I have been to Europe over 25 times, so I understand and appreciate great food.

Ok, I got you, on the cruise ship and date.

Not sure about the comment that no Italian would eat the pizza, as I never cruise with MSC in the Caribbean. But if they serving the same pizzas as those I had in the Mediterranean where there were thousands of Italian cruisers, MSC did a magical job hiding those "uneaten" pizzas. As my complaint was there wasn't enough pizzas at rhe buffet...

Ok, I got you, on the cruise ship and date.

Not sure about the comment that no Italian would eat the pizza, as I never cruise with MSC in the Caribbean. But if they serving the same pizzas as those I had in the Mediterranean where there were thousands of Italian cruisers, MSC did a magical job hiding those "uneaten" pizzas. As my complaint was there wasn't enough pizzas at rhe buffet...

Only done the caribbeN 3 times and it seemed the same pizza to me as what they have in the Med. As you say it just disappears in the Med. Italians most definitely eat it. It goes as fast as they bring it out of the oven.

I noticed this time on the Opera that there was no-one coming round with water in a jug as they did last year ,you had to buy a bottled water if you wanted any water with dinner ,it was ok for us being on allegrissimo package but a bit tight of them if you hadn't got it ...are things disappearing more ,i even found the chicken very tough one night & all our table sent the beef back to be cooked more on one night ,we had a fantastic waiter though were nothing was too much trouble a couple on our table even had seconds on some nights as they said the portions were very small :rolleyes:

Don't think so worm61, you just get variations from one ship to another and from one season to another. The food we are getting just now on the Musica is amongst the best I've experienced in the 8 years I've sailed with them. The menus are identical to those on the Orchestra in August but the execution is better.

Archived