Nassau or Freeport all inclusive beach day

flarocket

Any info on an allinclusive for our day in Nassau or Freeport.

We want a no thinking easy relaxing day to do as much or as little as we wnat! Is there an option in Freeport? Which one do you recomend in Nassau? Thanks

Oh and DH wants to ride on a seedo type thing one day and recomedations on that are appriciated.

In Nassau there is: Beaches, Sandals and RIU. Check this thread out that has a good deal of information about the different day passes:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1874672

Also in Nassau is Sandy Toes, Rose Island. Their full day pass includes a lunch buffet, transportation, etc. You can also upgrade to the "all you can drink" package.

In Freeport the Viva Wyndham offers a resort for a day all inclusive. You can check it out here: http://www.freeportforaday.com/#

I have never done an all inclusive myself, but you can search the boards to see recommendations about these places. I have looked into most of them, but opted for other excursions.

Hope this helps.

I will say that there is not a hell of a lot to do in Freeport. I'm not even so sure there IS an all inclusive beach day you can do there. You can take a taxi into town (there's nothing at the port) and once in town, there is a beach where you can rent chairs. Across the street is a market full of shops and little eateries. I personally wouldn't pay for an all inclusive beach day when all of that stuff is so close to each other in Freeport.

I know I'm in the minority here, but Nassau is one of my favorite ports and there is so much more to do. Any resort on Cable Beach (Breezes, Sheraton) is on a gorgeous beach with crystal clear blue/green water. I am a bit partial to Breezes as I've done their all inclusive day which includes alcohol and food. I've also stayed there and although the rooms aren't all that wonderful, the rest of the resort made up for it.

Best of luck!

Archived