Packing Now! Question about pillows on Freedom

memecakes

Help! I am packing now for our cruise on Saturday. :):) I have a question about pillows though. Due to a injury, I sleep with one of those wedge memory foam pillows to help support my neck. It is kind of heavy and really does not compress that well in a vacuum bag, plus it just takes up way to much room in the suitcase! Do any of you know if they have any of these kind of pillows available on the ship?

Help! I am packing now for our cruise on Saturday. :):) I have a question about pillows though. Due to a injury, I sleep with one of those wedge memory foam pillows to help support my neck. It is kind of heavy and really does not compress that well in a vacuum bag, plus it just takes up way to much room in the suitcase! Do any of you know if they have any of these kind of pillows available on the ship?

No...we were on FREEDOM in June, and I had to have them bring extra pillows - the ones they have aren't very firm....

I have seen people carry on all shapes and sizes of pillows. So why not just bring yours along and carry it?

Happy cruising.

I haven't sailed the Freedom, but many of the other ships, and there were no memory foam pillows. I have seen many people standing in line on embarkation day, carrying their pillow. If you have neck problems, you really should carry the one that you are used to sleeping on. I hope you have a wonderful cruise.

I have seen people carry on all shapes and sizes of pillows. So why not just bring yours along and carry it?

Happy cruising.

Sounds logical, but they are flying, I assume. Awkward, yes, but sometimes you do what you gotta do. People bring all sorts of medical equipment. At least a pillow could be used on the plane. And we don't know pre cruise arrangements, but they may not be near stores, nor know where they are.

Archived