From Fort Lauderdale Hotel (not on SAS list) to Port of Miami

cibumcupio

Just booked Larry's Limo for $84, including tip. I'm very happy, because I think a taxi would have been about the same, or more. In the end, we were deciding on taxi to shuttle vs the shuttle from our hotel at 12pm vs just a taxi. But taxi to shuttle would have been complicated, and not that cheap. And the shuttle at 12pm is later than we would like to get there. Thanks to everyone who gave me suggestions. We can't wait; only about a month away!

We are also in the same situation (Staying at The Atlantic which is not in the "surrounding area" according to all the shuttle services I've contacted)

Thanks for the info. I will contact him as well for our cruise in Jan.

If you don't mind me asking....

What type car are you being picked up with?

Is that rate for 2 pp?

What was earliest he will pick up?

We are also in the same situation (Staying at The Atlantic which is not in the "surrounding area" according to all the shuttle services I've contacted)

Thanks for the info. I will contact him as well for our cruise in Jan.

If you don't mind me asking....

What type car are you being picked up with?

Is that rate for 2 pp?

What was earliest he will pick up?

We're getting a towncar, and this is the rate for 2 people. It's the same rate no matter how many people you have, though I guess if you have a lot more it's a different vehicle. You can decide when you want to be picked up, and we chose 9:30am. It seems like they can do any time. This is the main reason we went with this option instead of the other shuttle which does pick ups at 12pm. Just really excited to get onto the ship as soon as possible :)

We're getting a towncar, and this is the rate for 2 people. It's the same rate no matter how many people you have, though I guess if you have a lot more it's a different vehicle. You can decide when you want to be picked up, and we chose 9:30am. It seems like they can do any time. This is the main reason we went with this option instead of the other shuttle which does pick ups at 12pm. Just really excited to get onto the ship as soon as possible :)

Thanks so much! Sounds like a great option for us. We like to get there early as well!

• 1 month later...