Steakhouse Advance Reservation

Travel_Lover28

Can anyone tell me how to make reservation for the steakhouse ahead of time before the cruise? Do I get confirmation if it has been reserved?

Sorry I went thru a few of the threads but could not find the answer. Unless I missed it. :confused:

You can do it from your plan activities area of manage my cruise. There is a section for steakhouse reservations. Once submitted you should in a couple of days get a confirmation email from the ship.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

Can anyone tell me how to make reservation for the steakhouse ahead of time before the cruise? Do I get confirmation if it has been reserved?

Sorry I went thru a few of the threads but could not find the answer. Unless I missed it. :confused:

Go into your booking under Planned Activities and you will find it on the right side of Activities & Excursions.

You may or may not get a e-mail confirmation.

You can do it from your plan activities area of manage my cruise. There is a section for steakhouse reservations.

Thank you all for the responses. I did make the reservation under this section mentioned. It did not have any message that I will get any e-mail or that it even went through. I was hoping to pay for it in advance. I guess I will have to wait until I get on board, 40 more days to go. :D

I did it through the planned activities section just last week, but it did take a whole week before I got my confirmation. Today as a matter of fact!:p

Thank you all for the responses. I did make the reservation under this section mentioned. It did not have any message that I will get any e-mail or that it even went through. I was hoping to pay for it in advance. I guess I will have to wait until I get on board, 40 more days to go. :D

You pay for it when you actually eat the meal because some sort of Tip is included in the price and who knows what waiter/waitress you will have!!

Enjoy!!

You pay for it when you actually eat the meal because some sort of Tip is included in the price and who knows what waiter/waitress you will have!!

Enjoy!!

During our last cruise on the Magic in April, the charge (including gratuity) went on our S&S card. I'm assuming that the same will happen again on our upcoming cruise in a few weeks.

I am still confused about the e-mail confirmation. I made reservations weeks ago for the steakhouse on the Conquest. I didn't get an e-mail confirmation. I called Carnival today and was told that we had just made a "request" and that we would told on board if we had reservations.:confused: Does that make sense? Is there an e-mail address that goes to the steakhouse direct or can I contact them some way? If it was just for my husband and me, I wouldn't be concerned. But my grown kids are looking forward to the dinner. Thanks

I made my reservation a couple of months ago and received a confirmation within 24 hrs. I decided yesterday that I wanted to change nights so I used the email address that my confirmation came from and received an email confirmation today. I just check the email address and it looks like it is specific to the ship you are sailing on because it comes from the Steakhouse manager. I'm going on the Magic so I don't think it would work for you.

Yes you get confimation.

Archived