RC-FOS H2O Zone area for swimmer diaper kids

beachnapper

I understand that there is a part of the H2O Zone for non-potty trained kids who

wear swim diapers. Is this correct? If so is it large enough to keep kids happy or are they going to get bored? Does anyone have pics of the area? My girls will be 25 Months when we cruise.

If it's like the one on Allure it might be ok, but it might also be a bit of a battle depending on the children. If I recall correctly, the area on Allure had 1 or 2 splash things & shallow water (& it was adjacent to the regular splash zone).

DD was 28 months when we sailed on Allure. If she had not been potty trained we would probably have avoided the pool area as she would not have been happy in there for very long--especially seeing the kids in the regular splash zone. Ironically, she saw babies in there & wanted to go in with them (but couldn't because it was only for non-potty trained).

The H2O zone is for potty trained only. Plus there were so many children running around like something crazy when we went in April there is no way I would want my baby playing there. I did see someone with a baby and a swim diaper in there and they did make them get out of the water.

There is a baby splash pool area that has little chairs for mom to sit in and put her feet in but I can't remember exactly where it is. It is in a separate area and it is closed off from older kids which is really nice. I may be wrong on the location but I am certain that it is over near Johnny Rockets in that area but I do remember that it is a deck up from the big h20 zone.

Archived