18-20 Year Old Age Group

Is there an area on Cruise Critic for the age group of 18-20 year olds. My daughter is 18 and we are going on the Allure of the Seas on March 16, 2014 and I've searched and can't find anything. Does anyone know of any such forum on Cruise Critic dedicated to that age group? My DD is highly interested in talking with others her age that will be travelling over spring break.

Yes, I am active on the Roll Call for that specific week too, so she is talking to one other that will be on the same cruise as us. Just doing some research and found it odd that there is not a section for that specific age, but I could be missing it too....

Any and all help is much appreciated.

Thanks,

Janet

Not that I know of...its an awkward age, but less awkward for her since she doesn't have a younger or older sib she is traveling with which makes it a little trickier. She will get the 18-21 flyer with some events for that age group highlighted in her cabin. If she attends some of those events, she may meet others. One thing to be aware of is if you have an 18 yo HS senior, she will be attending the events with college kids.

My own daughter found it was easier to just seek out some other young adults in certain venues like the sports zone and the On Air Karaoke bar. We traveled on Allure with 16 and 18- our review with pics and tips for that age group are linked in my signature...have fun!:D

Oh, and BTW- there will be a million and 1 kids that age during spring break, so she will find them !!

Sometimes kids on a certain sailing will start a facebook page and communicate that way. My kids have sailed many times at that age and they've never had much interest in communicating beforehand. I suspect that's the case with many kids. Often they are traveling with family or friends and it just isn't an issue for them.

As Familygoboston mentioned, they tend to all hang out in certain areas like the sport zone and pool.

They have some sort of radar...they always find each other!

Archived