Red October August 26th and 27th

HHI Cruiser

We are on Regatta, Dover to Stockholm 8-17 to 8-31

We are booked for a 2 day tour with Red October for August 26th and 27th. On August 26th the tour includes a morning at the Hermitage with an early admission. In the afternoon a tour of Peterhof and Monplaisir Palace.

On the 27th a morning tour of Catherine's Palace with an early admission and Yasupovs Palace. Afternoon includes Savior on the Spilled Blood Cathedral.

We are looking for 2 or 4 more folks to join us. If you are interested please contact directly Galia at roctober@mail.wplus.net. I am not sure about the rules regarding publishing prices etc. on this board but we can save a might of money by going as a group of 6, and Galia will be happy to give you the complete itinery and prices.

Grady and Joyce Horton

It occurs to me that the way we set up the thread that people interested in joining us for the St Petersburg tour would respond directly to RO rather than to the board. So my question is are any of the 30 or so folks who read our message are interested in joining us for the tour?

Grady and Joyce Horton

Hi - My husband Loren and I are also booked on the Regatta for the same dates. We wrote to Red October today. I read on Oceania's website that they make anyone going on outside tours leave the ship last. They say allow 90 minutes before you can get off because they let their tours off first. I hope that won't interfere with your time. We would love to share the tour with you. We will be in cabin 4035. Maybe we can meet on the ship. Look forward to meeting you. Loren Grace and Lea Lewis

We are on Regatta, Dover to Stockholm 8-17 to 8-31

We are booked for a 2 day tour with Red October for August 26th and 27th. On August 26th the tour includes a morning at the Hermitage with an early admission. In the afternoon a tour of Peterhof and Monplaisir Palace.

On the 27th a morning tour of Catherine's Palace with an early admission and Yasupovs Palace. Afternoon includes Savior on the Spilled Blood Cathedral.

We are looking for 2 or 4 more folks to join us. If you are interested please contact directly Galia at roctober@mail.wplus.net. I am not sure about the rules regarding publishing prices etc. on this board but we can save a might of money by going as a group of 6, and Galia will be happy to give you the complete itinery and prices.

Grady and Joyce Horton

I have seen quite a few comments regarding getting off the ship both on this board and also on the Baltic board. Red October sent us instructions saying basically to assert ourselves and get off. Other threads seem to say that getting off early is not a problem. Can anybody help with more recent information?

Grady and Joyce Horton

We had a party of 8 (4 couples) that was scheduled with Red October. We proceeded down the stairs to the exit and stayed out of the way of any ship's personnel. When the ship was cleared to leave we went out without a hitch. There were at least 4 to 5 groups with red october and a few more with other tour guides and most followed this procedure without any trouble.

Archived