With Early Saver, can you substitute 4A for PT?

iheartmarshall

We booked a PT room for our upcoming cruise and today on Fare Viewer, I noticed that the PT category is now gone -- I'm assuming it's sold out.

We booked ES and have already received one price drop but moving forward, I've heard that sometimes you can request a price drop for a 4A even though you're booked in a PT, if the price drops below what your current PT rate is. Is this true or am I now out of luck for future price drops?

You should call Carnival for their answer. I can tell you, I had the same situation, and they would not let me use 4A prices since I was booked in a PT. From past history, I really think it's who you talk to. Their answer is not always the same.:(

You should call Carnival for their answer. I can tell you, I had the same situation, and they would not let me use 4A prices since I was booked in a PT. From past history, I really think it's who you talk to. Their answer is not always the same.:(

That's kindof what I figured :( I knew that since PT is such a limited category that the chances of us getting multiple (if any) price drops was unlikely so I'm just happy we were able to get one with this preview sale. If the 4A does happen to drop in the future, I will call and see if anything can be done. If not, that's okay.

Thanks for answering my question!

Archived