I'm Giddy!

SHELLKOV

Super excited! One week from today we will be leaving on the Legend out of New York for an 11 night cruise. There will be many "firsts" for us this time around. More nights, never been to New York, Aruba, Grand Turk, or Curacao, and getting on the ship at one port, and off at another. I think I'm looking forward to this trip more than any other that I've been on. I feel like a little kid on Christmas morning!

Super excited! One week from today we will be leaving on the Legend out of New York for an 11 night cruise. There will be many "firsts" for us this time around. More nights, never been to New York, Aruba, Grand Turk, or Curacao, and getting on the ship at one port, and off at another. I think I'm looking forward to this trip more than any other that I've been on. I feel like a little kid on Christmas morning!

Have a fabulous cruise. I love the Legend and 11 days on her sounds heavenly.:D

Say hi to my mom & dad! They rode over from Europe and will continue onto Tampa. I long for the days i can be on board for longer than 7-9 days!! Have a great time!! Awesome ports, too!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you everyone. Cruising is one thing that I will never get tired of. We own our own business, and the hubby and I work opposite shifts. I can't wait to actually spend time with him. My in-laws will be cruising with us too. For those of you that will be on the ship with us, let's pray for great weather, smooth seas, and tons of fun!

Archived