Balcony vs premium balcony.... Liberty

Any balcony is great. We love the premium vista balcony because of the large balcony and the cabin has a lot of room in it and I like the wake at the back of the ship. But with that said I would take any room on the ship just love to cruise. We are booked on Liberty April 19,2014 in the vista balcony can't wait.

I've had all 3. the premium vista (aft wraps) and the extra long balcony and the standard balcony.

We love the aft wraps. they are the greatest IMO. We book those when we can.

DH & I actually do spend a lot of time in our cabin and on our balcony so it's worth the extra $'s for us. If you are not one to spend extra time in your cabin for whatever reason, or enjoy walking to the back of the ship (it's a loooooong way back)the aft wraps may not be for you.

When we travel with the kids, we try to position ourselves closer to camp. When it's just the two of us, away from everyone else is just fine.

In the XL balcony (not aft wraps) the cabins do not have a sofa. If that's something that matters, then that premium balcony may not be for you either.

We would book in this order Aft wrap, premium (XL) then standard.

Hope that helps.

I had cabin # 6481 on Liberty last month. It is a premium balcony cabin, but is priced at 8A. I loved this cabin. The balcony is double the size of a regular balcony. The layout of the room is different. It is L shaped. There is no couch. I loved the 2 large windows and the bed does face the windows so you can lay in bed and look out into the ocean. I would absolutely book this cabin again.

Thanks for the info!!! Was 6481 noisy?

The only issue I had was that when pulling into port I could feel the ship vibrating. I think that would happen with any aft cabin. I did not hear any noise in the cabin, but my husband said he heard karaoke faintly from the lounge below after I fell asleep one night. He said it was not loud enough to bother him or keep him up. I did not hear anything at all. We would book that cabin again in a heartbeat. We absolutely loved it. I thought it was better than a regular balcony cabin.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived