Constellation Celebrity Suite balcony?

canadagal

The fact sheet on the Celebrity website says that balconies were added in April to the Celebrity Suites, however the online picture has not been updated to reflect this nor has there been any info added as to the balcony size etc. Has anyone stayed in the Celebrity Suite on the Connie since the retrofit that can post pictures or at least describe the balcony.

Did they take away some of the suite square footage from the cabin where the windows used to bow out to add the balcony? Or did they just add it to the curved space? I must say I am surprised that Celebrity has not updated their website to reflect these changes and show actual pictures. You would think a new picture of the balcony as well as the large suite size would be a good selling feature.

The fact sheet on the Celebrity website says that balconies were added in April to the Celebrity Suites, however the online picture has not been updated to reflect this nor has there been any info added as to the balcony size etc. Has anyone stayed in the Celebrity Suite on the Connie since the retrofit that can post pictures or at least describe the balcony.

Did they take away some of the suite square footage from the cabin where the windows used to bow out to add the balcony? Or did they just add it to the curved space? I must say I am surprised that Celebrity has not updated their website to reflect these changes and show actual pictures. You would think a new picture of the balcony as well as the large suite size would be a good selling feature.

No space was taken from the suite...the balconies were added to the outside of the bowed-out windows...See attached slideshow...courtesy of another poster from a previous thread...of the M Class Celebrity Suites:

http://s1256.photobucket.com/user/MoreMoores/slideshow/Celebrity%20Suite/?albumview=slideshow

Woody

Archived