Booking Sea Lion encounter in Blue Lagoon (Nassau) - not offered?

mikeyd

We will be on the Dawn and going to Nassau. We wanted to do Blue Lagoon and the Sea Lion encounter.

On the NCL site, you can book Blue Lagoon and even the various dolphin encounters but not the sea lion encounter. Any ideas why this is? Blue Lagoon would not let me book directly with them and referred me back to NCL.

We will be on the Dawn and going to Nassau. We wanted to do Blue Lagoon and the Sea Lion encounter.

On the NCL site, you can book Blue Lagoon and even the various dolphin encounters but not the sea lion encounter. Any ideas why this is? Blue Lagoon would not let me book directly with them and referred me back to NCL.

You can book directly with Blue Lagoon. When they ask you for your arrival information, tell them you are staying at a hotel instead of arriving on a cruise ship. I know people on here will say this is unethical, but it is the only way to do it if you want to save money. However, you could lose your money if the ship doesn't make port. All depends if the savings is worth the risk.

Archived