Viking Referral please

GrandCru

Hello,

My husband and I will be going on our first Viking River cruise next April 22 from Amsterdam to Budapest. I have searched the threads for anyone offering a referral on Viking but I have not found any. I apologize if I have missed a dedicated thread to referrals.

Is anyone willing to give us a referral?

Thank you so much!!

I just looked it up on the site' date=' but don't see that you would get any benefits, just the person who refers you.[/quote']

If you already sailed with Viking there is $100 off the cruise price for both the referral and referred person. A total is $200 per cabin.

GrandCru, if you still need one please contact me by email.

Actually, if you have a confirmed booking you can also refer. So - Bill's Bride, you can refer anyone and also get the $100 pp for the referral.

Of course, it won't come off your upcoming cruise - but for another booked in the future. They have to be used within a one year time frame (not travelled, but booked....)

Quite civilized, actually.... you get a monthly statement from Viking indicating what your current credits are - and when they expire.

I can always be a referral as well... and will be booking something early next year.

However - it does look as if id est is a VERY loyal Viking client - so will (I am sure) love the referral rewards.

You can e-mail me if desired --> franski@rogers.com

Fran

Thank you Fran and Bill’s Bride for your replies. I have contacted Id Est for his referral so I think we are all good.

Thank you all for your help. Have a great trip Bill’s Bride and let me know how the trip goes.

You can email me at kimmccalmon at gmail dot com with your report if you have time.

Thank you!

kim

Archived