Unusual B2B question

gadan1

I usually split my cruises so that I take my mom with me about half the time and about half the time I cruise solo. I'm thinking about for the next cruise doing a B2B where she goes with me for Week 1 and I continue on solo for Week 2. Anyone done that or switched out passengers between weeks? Any problems that anyone can think of in doing this (other than explaining to my mom that she gets a week cruise while I get 2)

I usually split my cruises so that I take my mom with me about half the time and about half the time I cruise solo. I'm thinking about for the next cruise doing a B2B where she goes with me for Week 1 and I continue on solo for Week 2. Anyone done that or switched out passengers between weeks? Any problems that anyone can think of in doing this (other than explaining to my mom that she gets a week cruise while I get 2)

Just make sure to have Carnival link your 2 cruises. Even if both of your cruises will be on the same ship, you will still have to leave the ship, but you will be able to get right back on. The crew should move your belongings from your 1st cabin to your next cabin if you are switching cabins. Also, your mom should be able to head straight onto the ship with you since she will be in the same cabin as you.

My DW did a b2b2b on the Ecstacy in August. She booked the 3 as solo and then added her SIL on the second leg a few weeks later. Then she added a friend on the first leg a week after that. She stayed solo for the third.

No problems except that Carnival messed up and had her as a no show for the second leg because they made her a new card on board rather than pick up the one that was waiting for her at Canaveral.

She booked them all with phone calls to the 800 number rather than the website because, as far as I know, you can't flag multiple cruises as back-to-back on the website, and we don't use a PVP.

Archived