Bag of toys - RCI

charliegirlac

Hi all,

We are cruising on Radiance of the Seas on December 1st with our then 13 month old. We have cruised plenty of times as a couple but this will be our first as a family. I have heard you can borrow a bag of toys from the royal babies and tots program - has anyone done this? Is it true? What types of toys are in the bags?

Thanks,

Carly

I know this is available on ships with the nursery (not sure about ships without a nursery).

There was a notebook with descriptions of the toys in about 12-16 bags (different toys in each bag). As long as a bag was available you could select it. All had Fisher Price toys in them (re-usable grocery bag size). Most had several play sets. The one we got had a stacking whale set, fishing boat play set, little people car set and something else. We could have switched bags during the week if we wanted, but DD loved the toys (had to sneak the bag out on the last day to return it).

I know this is available on ships with the nursery (not sure about ships without a nursery).

There was a notebook with descriptions of the toys in about 12-16 bags (different toys in each bag). As long as a bag was available you could select it. All had Fisher Price toys in them (re-usable grocery bag size). Most had several play sets. The one we got had a stacking whale set, fishing boat play set, little people car set and something else. We could have switched bags during the week if we wanted, but DD loved the toys (had to sneak the bag out on the last day to return it).

We got one on Adventure of the Seas back in March (no nursery on that ship at the time). The toys were sparkling clean and looked brand new. I assume Fisher Price has a deal with RC where they give them the toys for free. There were also all Fisher Price toys during the toddler play group that they set up. It was great advertising for Fisher Price - I went home and ordered one of the larger toys that my toddler played with and really liked.

Hi

We borrowed toys on Brilliance for our then 1yr old in August 2011. It was great, can't remember exactly what we had but it was good quality Fisher Price toys. You could swap them as often as you liked. We found it a really useful service.

Archived