Red Sox on Dawn

Smellytoes

I'm leaving for Bermuda tomorrow and was wondering what my chances were for seeing the Red Sox Game on Sat. It's on Fox.

I was on the Crown in 2007 (on a ship full of Yankees fans:eek:) and missed the ALCS.

Considering that you are leaving from Boston there will be lots of Sox fans onboard, so there will be requests to watch the game.

If possible I'm sure they will have the game on, but it could be that the satellite is not able to pick up the signal.

Hope it works out for you and enjoy Bermuda!

Go SOX!!!

I took a trip to Boston at the end of July and early August. Was at Fenway July 31 for the 15 inning game against Seattle, and I've been a Red Sox fan ever since.

Glad they made it through the ALDS, (was getting a bit worried after game 3). I hope they go all the way this year!

We were on the Dawn in July and saw the Sox games in the Pearly Kings Pub.

Last year also on the Dawn we did the same.

Where was the Dawn cruising at the time?

It's all a slave to the satellite signal where the ship is at the time.

To the OP, Sorry you missed the game...

Hope you were able to catch game 2, with that insane grand slam comeback.

Bill

Here's hoping the magic of Fenway helps them win Game 6. It seems mostly unlikely they would lose both games at Fenway, but anything is possible, and to their credit, these Tigers have been tough. Hope the bearded bunch keeps it together and pulls out another win!

Isn't it amazing, the only two teams to go 97-65 in the regular season, are both leading their respective LCS 3 to 2.

Here's hoping the magic of Fenway helps them win Game 6. It seems mostly unlikely they would lose both games at Fenway, but anything is possible, and to their credit, these Tigers have been tough. Hope the bearded bunch keeps it together and pulls out another win!

Isn't it amazing, the only two teams to go 97-65 in the regular season, are both leading their respective LCS 3 to 2.

Having been born and raised in Boston - I am a die hard bosox fan and Extremely superstitious! You are a braver soul than I with your statement--I am always afraid to say anything in fear I will jinx them. I drive my DH crazy (a Mets fan). Will only go to bars where we watched a winning game. If At home he has to watch the game in bedroom and I have the parlor.

To OP --- I hope you had a great cruise and hopefully you can watch your team next week.

We took a sightseeing vacation to Boston this summer. Our first night in town at Fenway, this was July 31st, the 15 inning game against the Mariners, and of course, the Sox won. I've been hooked ever since.

Well I hope my post didn't jinx them. But all through the game last night I kept praying on every play and they made it through. Albeit not the greatest showing. Still leaving a lot of runners stranded and having the 4-0 lead whittled away to 4-3.

We were able to see the game on Fox last night but not the other nights:confused:

We were also able to witness that amazing Tom Brady come back from the comfort of the deluxe owner's suite:D

Glad you at least caught the Pats game...

That was a crazy ending.

Bill

The World Series may still be going on when we board - I hope they show the games!!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Judging from this report, it does not sound good for you...

We were able to see the game on Fox last night but not the other nights:confused:

Good luck to you though...

Bill

Archived