National Cruise Vacation Month Sale

megnut78

If I book during this National Cruise Vacation Month Sale - cheaper rates and $200 OBC, if the prices go down in the future, will I be able to get the cheaper rates? I know you can with Early Saver, but just wanted to make sure that I will have the option in the future if the goes down a lot.

I'm looking to book for a cruisie leaving in Aug 2014 out of Port Canaveral on the Sunshine, going to Cozumel, Belize, Mahogony Bay and Costa Maya. Anyone have any input on this itinerary. Thanks! Cozumel, MexicoBelizeMahogany Bay, Isla RoatanCosta Maya, Mexico

If I book during this National Cruise Vacation Month Sale - cheaper rates and $200 OBC, if the prices go down in the future, will I be able to get the cheaper rates? I know you can with Early Saver, but just wanted to make sure that I will have the option in the future if the goes down a lot.

I'm looking to book for a cruisie leaving in Aug 2014 out of Port Canaveral on the Sunshine, going to Cozumel, Belize, Mahogony Bay and Costa Maya. Anyone have any input on this itinerary. Thanks! Cozumel, MexicoBelizeMahogany Bay, Isla RoatanCosta Maya, Mexico

If the rates go down before final payment due date then yes you can get the lower rate.....BUT.....it may cost you your $200 OBC, make sure before you let them make the change.

Thank you so much, I was waiting for a response before I booked - I just saw the Scenic OV room 9111 on the Sunshine and I think we are going to book that. It looks awesome! Thanks again for the info!

If the rates go down before final payment due date then yes you can get the lower rate.....BUT.....it may cost you your $200 OBC, make sure before you let them make the change.

Just keep in mind that price drops have to be within the same category of cabin and location. I don't know how many scenic OV there are, but as soon as they are sold out there obviously won't be anything to price match to.

Good luck and Happy Cruising.

Archived