Port Gate 4 Southampton, Picking someone up ?

Scribbles77

Hi

My dad is collecting my mother and uncle from Southampton on Monday

Some info that may be relevant

Ship = Crown Princess

Ship docks = 7am, Gate 4, Ocean Terminal, Southampton UK

Can someone please tell me is there somewhere my dad can wait short term, with the car, for my mum. (we don't know what time she has been given for disembarkation )

If there is, where is it ? How close to the port/gate and is there a fee if so how much is it. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Emma

(I know my signature shows i have cruised before but i always take my own car and have it at the port, none of us have ever picked someone up :) )

Hi There

Southampton is a large port, if waiting outside the main gates assume you can not get a private car inside means, they might have to walk a quite a distance with bags over un even surfaces,

Just a thought, why not get a taxi from the ship to a local hotel and meet, there,

yours Shogun

Hi

My dad is collecting my mother and uncle from Southampton on Monday

Some info that may be relevant

Ship = Crown Princess

Ship docks = 7am, Gate 4, Ocean Terminal, Southampton UK

Can someone please tell me is there somewhere my dad can wait short term, with the car, for my mum. (we don't know what time she has been given for disembarkation )

If there is, where is it ? How close to the port/gate and is there a fee if so how much is it. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Emma

(I know my signature shows i have cruised before but i always take my own car and have it at the port, none of us have ever picked someone up :) )

Hi Scribbles

There is a short stay car park at Ocean Terminal. Just follow the signs to dock gate four and there will be parking marshalls there. They will direct you to the short stay car park.:D

Archived