Looking for current 9 day menu

Gregor4500

Will be on the Gem 11/6/13, was wondering if anyone has a copy of a current 9 day MDR menu.

first 9 day of the season sails out Oct 19th...

hopefully someone will come back and post the menus for you

you may want to try and crash their roll call and ask someone if they can take pics and report back!!

Sorry to say, but there isn't a "9-Day Menu". NCL rotates through 14 different menus in the MDR. The chef onboard each individual ship makes the rotation. NCL only requires that Menu #1 is served on embarkation day, and that all of the rest of the menus must be used equally.

The menus from one cruise will not be the same as the cruise prior, or the cruise following. Which nine of the fourteen menus you will see, and on which night, on your cruise are anybody's guess (with the exception of Menu #1 on embarkation day).

If you just want some ideas of the types of dishes that might be served, any posted menus will do as all of the ships share the same menu set.

Sorry to say, but there isn't a "9-Day Menu". NCL rotates through 14 different menus in the MDR. The chef onboard each individual ship makes the rotation. NCL only requires that Menu #1 is served on embarkation day, and that all of the rest of the menus must be used equally.

The menus from one cruise will not be the same as the cruise prior, or the cruise following. Which nine of the fourteen menus you will see, and on which night, on your cruise are anybody's guess (with the exception of Menu #1 on embarkation day).

If you just want some ideas of the types of dishes that might be served, any posted menus will do as all of the ships share the same menu set.[/quote

Though I have read what you are saying in the past.

I guess I've just been lucky. When people posted a current 7 day menu (no matter what ship) It has been identical to what I've had on my cruise. At least for the past 4 where I've checked.

If you just want some ideas of the types of dishes that might be served, any posted menus will do as all of the ships share the same menu set.[/quote

Though I have read what you are saying in the past.

I guess I've just been lucky. When people posted a current 7 day menu (no matter what ship) It has been identical to what I've had on my cruise. At least for the past 4 where I've checked.

Wow....what a lucky coincidence. Do you have links to where you posted the menus from your cruises so everyone can see them?

Wow....what a lucky coincidence. Do you have links to where you posted the menus from your cruises so everyone can see them?

I think you missed the point. I didn't need to post them because someone already did. Our last cruise I found these menus, http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1459266

And other than the Lobster and snapper being surf and turf on the first night, they were identical.

I think you missed the point. I didn't need to post them because someone already did. Our last cruise I found these menus, http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1459266

And other than the Lobster and snapper being surf and turf on the first night, they were identical.

Nah, I got the point....I just figured that it is only fair that if you are asking for people to be documenting and posting the menu's from their cruises, that you should be documenting and posting the menu's from YOUR cruises too. I just think that would be so very helpful to all of the people out there who are looking for menus. Don't you agree?

I can only speak for myself, of course, but it only seems to be fair to be willing to provide the same information from your cruise that you ask others to post from their cruise. That is what sharing of information is all about.

I'm just surprised that you'd ask for people's menus if you haven't already shared yours. If more people would post their menus, then people (like yourself) would have an easier time finding them. Don't you agree?

Nah, I got the point....I just figured that it is only fair that if you are asking for people to be documenting and posting the menu's from their cruises, that you should be documenting and posting the menu's from YOUR cruises too. I just think that would be so very helpful to all of the people out there who are looking for menus. Don't you agree?

I can only speak for myself, of course, but it only seems to be fair to be willing to provide the same information from your cruise that you ask others to post from their cruise. That is what sharing of information is all about.

I'm just surprised that you'd ask for people's menus if you haven't already shared yours. If more people would post their menus, then people (like yourself) would have an easier time finding them. Don't you agree?

So I've looked at some of your past posts and apparently this is what you like to do. Be argumentative, I'm beyond that. Happy cruising .

Gregg

Archived