Norwegian epic cabin 10075

starryeyz79

Wow!

Never been on Epic (yet. But soon will be). From the deck plan I'd love to have 10075 myself.

It is on starboard side, bed by the balcony, and the balcony is slightly larger than others, slanted towards the bow.

The only concern is maybe your balcony might catch more wind as it is slanted forward.

Enjoy your cruise! Bon voyage.

Wow!

Never been on Epic (yet. But soon will be). From the deck plan I'd love to have 10075 myself.

It is on starboard side, bed by the balcony, and the balcony is slightly larger than others, slanted towards the bow.

The only concern is maybe your balcony might catch more wind as it is slanted forward.

Enjoy your cruise! Bon voyage.

That sounds great! :-) I booked it, and I know it's better than the first three rooms we had! We upgraded from interior and they put us in an enclosed balcony on the 14th deck. I called and they tried to put us in another one, but finally put us in, what turned out to be, a partially covered balcony on the 8th deck. The last lady I spoke with was very helpful and got us a great room, I hope, this time :cool:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Forums mobile app

Yay! I feel really good about it now. I've been trolling your posts and they really helped! :) thank you for all of the information that you provide!

We had 10075 booked for our recent cruise on Epic but got an upgrade to a mini- suite just down the hall. Loved the mini but the balcony on 75 would have been a lot bigger. Great location, very near the lifts. You will love it. Ken

We just got back from our cruise on the Epic and stayed in 10073 (not the exact one, but very close!). We enjoyed the room...balcony is enclosed in that the roof completely covers it, but still got lots of sunshine. Not too windy. Never heard any noise from our neighboring cabins.

• 1 month later...

@starryeyz79

We booked this exact room (10075) for our cruise in the Western Mediterranean next year. If you can, please post your opinion of the room!

@anandaindonesia

I'm happy to hear the bed is near the balcony. Do you know what determines if the bed is placed near the balcony or near the door?

Also great to hear the balcony actually is a little bigger. We figured it had to be from the deck plan, but it's great to get confirmation.

@CruiseIreland

So from what I read here, the balcony should bigger. But I don't think it's a B6. We booked it, and in my online myNLC account, it clearly says "category BE"...

Edited by WouterC

@starryeyz79

We booked this exact room (10075) for our cruise in the Western Mediterranean next year. If you can, please post your opinion of the room!

@anandaindonesia

I'm happy to hear the bed is near the balcony. Do you know what determines if the bed is placed near the balcony or near the door?

Also great to hear the balcony actually is a little bigger. We figured it had to be from the deck plan, but it's great to get confirmation.

@CruiseIreland

So from what I read here, the balcony should bigger. But I don't think it's a B6. We booked it, and in my online myNLC account, it clearly says "category BE"...

The cabins are poorly setup, in my opinion. I loved having the bed by the balcony. If there are more than 2 people staying in the room, it gets cramped real fast! There is a lot of storage places though. The split bathroom was not the best idea. The sink is very small, but no need for it to be any bigger. It is not a slightly larger room though.1386900193072.jpg.f4653c91aa1a4913f9bb9ef37ec0a3d7.jpg

1386900155154.jpg.ba16dca2e88b383c7b998179d7437a0f.jpg

1386900168786.jpg.42b8a8330bafeae365095c1771811bda.jpg

1386900182211.jpg.d9ec09f0c1f4ba9b7e6d0ccb329109a2.jpg

We are travelling with just two people. I am guessing you were travelling with three people?

Thank you very much for the pictures from the cabin, especially the one from the balcony!

The cabins are poorly setup, in my opinion. I loved having the bed by the balcony. If there are more than 2 people staying in the room, it gets cramped real fast! There is a lot of storage places though. The split bathroom was not the best idea. The sink is very small, but no need for it to be any bigger. It is not a slightly larger room though.[ATTACH]295453[/ATTACH][ATTACH]295454[/ATTACH][ATTACH]295455[/ATTACH][ATTACH]295456[/ATTACH]

How do you all find if it is covered or not? The Deck Plans I all see don't make any sense at all! I am booked in 12019 and think that the bed is by the bathroom....Which I am not too happy about already.

There are links in my signature to my posts on covered and hull balconies on the Epic.

I had a room with the bed by the door and it was fine. While it's "preferred" the other way, it's not a big deal IMO

Thank you very much for the pics. We'll be staying in this cabin on our cruise. Seeing your photos has made me even more excited!

Did you happen to see the entertainment in Fat Cats? I'm wondering if they have a dedicated jazz/blues band. Unfortunately, we were not able to sail on the Epic when Slam Allen was there, but I do hope they have a good band there now.

Thank you very much for the pics. We'll be staying in this cabin on our cruise. Seeing your photos has made me even more excited!

Did you happen to see the entertainment in Fat Cats? I'm wondering if they have a dedicated jazz/blues band. Unfortunately, we were not able to sail on the Epic when Slam Allen was there, but I do hope they have a good band there now.

Unfortunately the only time we made it to fat cats was for karaoke, but we did enjoy howl at the moon :D