ATV or Dune Buggy tour or ???

happybooker1

Will be there the day after T'giving. We've been to Chankanoob 2X -- done the Dolphin swim, snorkeling, etc.

I've seen some buggy/ATV jungle tours offered -- one to Jade Caves I believe. Has anyone been on either one? Or a better one? DS is 16, has his DL, & wants to drive. I want to see something 'different'.

I'm up for other recommendations.

We've done the Dune Buggy tour through shoretrips dot com and it was awesome. Had an absolute blast. That was a few years ago, though. We've always wanted to do the X-rails but our weight combined was too heavy (they have a weight limit) and we didn't want to take two buggies.

We love the Dune Buggies, but we've also done ATVs in Mexico and had a riot doing that as well.

I know with the dune buggy and xrails excursions you have to be 18 to drive. My son is 17 and was very disappointed with that. He would have driven much better than we did because he drives 4 wheelers all the time.

We have done the dune buggy tour and it was fun. We are doing the xrails excursion on our upcoming cruise in November. Friends of ours just did it and said it was awesome!

Archived