Quick questions for past Miracle Cruisers!

kristi24

Hi, all. Just wanted to start my first post by thanking all of you for the awesome information I've gotten from this site. It has been such a great help!

My question is this: I am cruising on the Miracle in August and booked a balcony guarantee. I managed to find my cabin number and I would love some feedback on the location, and if it is any good. I can't really tell!

The cabin is 8I level and the room is 8222. I know it can change, but is this a good room?? What do you think will be the pros and cons of this room?

Thanks a ton!

K

You might want to be more specific in your title... and realize that it will be difficult to find someone that has had that exact room on that exact ship, on these boards... you may want to post "cabin below the lido deck", etc... there are alot of Miracle reviews on here as well, you can do a search and find plenty of info... she is a nice ship, if you have specific questions, just let us know!!! If you can be specific, you will get more responses...

Have a great cruise!!

You might want to be more specific in your title... and realize that it will be difficult to find someone that has had that exact room on that exact ship, on these boards... you may want to post "cabin below the lido deck", etc... there are alot of Miracle reviews on here as well, you can do a search and find plenty of info... she is a nice ship, if you have specific questions, just let us know!!! If you can be specific, you will get more responses...

Have a great cruise!!

Thought I was specific. . . apparently in the wrong place, though. I did do a search and found some good information, I had just seen that others had posted a room number and had gotten great feedback. Thought it would be worth a shot to post it.

Sorry.

The cabin is 8I level and the room is 8222. I know it can change, but is this a good room?? What do you think will be the pros and cons of this room? K

Any cabin on a cruise ship beats a room at home any day. Picking a guarantee cabin you can be placed anywhere on the ship. Your cabin is over the lifebaots..when you loo straight down--thats what you see. It should not matter cos you can still see out--and down. the life baots will not be in YOUR way. You wont hear noise from the lido deck.. You MIGHT hear scrappings of the chairs in the morning-but its over real quick.

Have you check http://www.cruiseclues.com

8222 is an extended balcony, which is larger than most. We had one and it was great. The view from this cabin may be somewhat restricted when looking toward the front of the ship because the cabin 2 doors down the hallway from yours sticks out further.

(horrible to wish away your summer, huh?!).thanks for the link.

Yes it is--for the simple fact taht when you get on that ship--when you blink it will all be over.

Archived