Carnival Miracle to Alaska 9/10/13 Review – Glacier Bay Itinerary

HeatherC430

[quote name='plattwear']Thank you for sharing the awesome photos. We are leaving for Seattle on May 2nd and sail out on May 3rd to Alaska. Very excited! I am really looking forward to seeing Seattle as well. :D[/quote]

You're welcome! Have a great trip! Seattle is a great city to visit pre-cruise (especially if you're like me and from the East coast!). Enjoy!:)

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='HeatherC430']You're welcome! Have a great trip! Seattle is a great city to visit pre-cruise (especially if you're like me and from the East coast!). Enjoy!:)[/quote]

We are basically doing what you guys did, going 3 days early and doing several tours of the Seattle area.We want to tour some of the Wineries in the area while we are there. I'm going to wear my Steeler shirt in downtown Seattle too. They still haven't gotten over SB XL.:D

[quote name='Biffer1997']thanks for the wonderful review and pictures..it helps get my mind set to take the plunge and book an Alaskan cruise![/quote]

You're welcome! The Alaskan cruise is one cruise everyone (who cruises) should do once! Enjoy!

[quote name='Socref124']We are basically doing what you guys did, going 3 days early and doing several tours of the Seattle area.We want to tour some of the Wineries in the area while we are there. I'm going to wear my Steeler shirt in downtown Seattle too. They still haven't gotten over SB XL.:D[/quote]

3 days in Seattle pre-cruise was the perfect amount of time (IMO) to get a real feel of Seattle and see all the sights. It really was like having a vacation before our vacation. I vaguely recall that the GoldStar website also had at least one discounted winery trip on their website (last year).