A question about 0n-board credit!

sailingnut

Did you look at, huh - review, the final statement while you're on her? It should show charges posted & credits (+'s and -'s as in credits /debits, depending on how the system is setup) Their detailed, itemized invoice format is organized & easy to read (seen fellow cruisers with pages of them - ours are usually 2 to 3 pages only.)

OBC are usually forfeited if not used, and non-refundable for NCL sailings - and disputes or questions should go to Guest Services (folks "loved" those long lines, usually on the last evening prior to disembarkation ... including cash paying customer)

Were those OBC from NCL or TA's ??

I've had varying things happen over the years so I always take a copy of the OBC with me.

In January, I received a card in my stateroom showing $XXX of dollars in OBC and I should take the card down to the purser for credit. I thought it was weird so I did.

When I leave in a couple of weeks on the Sun, I just received an email from my PCC with a "Amenity Confirmation" with my OBC stating a "Delivery Day" that states "day 1 in cabin".

I'll figure it out but it seems like there is no consistency and may also depend on who provides it - like in your case a TA.

Archived