Celebrity Cruise Care (travel insurance)

cruisingcanadian

Does somebody know if Celebrity Cruise Care provided by Berkeley company covers Canadians?

Thank you for your responses!

Hi Cruisingcanadian,

I'm not entirely certain, but you may wish to contact Berkley for further infomation. I hope the following is helpful :

1-800-797-4516 or 1-516-342-2720

Office Hours : 8 A.M. – 10 P.M. ET, Monday – Friday, 9 A.M. – 5 P.M. ET, Saturday

I have used Celebrity Cruise Care for my last few cruises. I am Canadian, however, I book the cruise in USD.

Thank you for your response. I booked my cruise on Celebrity Infinity in USD as well-traveling with my US friend who is my travel agent as well; But I read somewhere to check if Cruise Care by Berkely covers Canadians. I am already after final payment,incl.Cruise Care,so hopefully everything is alright.

Hi Cruisingcanadian,

I'm not entirely certain, but you may wish to contact Berkley for further infomation. I hope the following is helpful :

1-800-797-4516 or 1-516-342-2720

Office Hours : 8 A.M. – 10 P.M. ET, Monday – Friday, 9 A.M. – 5 P.M. ET, Saturday

Thank you Host Andy,I will call them.

Canadians are covered as long as your purchased the cruise in USD. If you book in CAD, you are not eligible to purchase the insurance through Celebrity. My husband's family is Canadian and they always get the insurance but only on the cruises booked in USD.

Amy Olson

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Archived