to Spa or not to Spa

hlb76

I just noticed a price drop on my Jan cruise. I can re-price and get a refund or move to a spa cabin for $30. Will still be an inside but with spa perks. We did have 3 sea days so it might be nice then again I have never even been to a Spa before so not sure what the advantage will be. Oh we are cruising Sunshine.. if that makes a difference

I just noticed a price drop on my Jan cruise. I can re-price and get a refund or move to a spa cabin for $30. Will still be an inside but with spa perks. We did have 3 sea days so it might be nice then again I have never even been to a Spa before so not sure what the advantage will be. Oh we are cruising Sunshine.. if that makes a difference

I would move to Spa but you will be high up.

I thought it was $30 difference I was wrong its $80. Guess my eyes are not working so well. Still not a huge difference but....

Well if your going to use the perks a bunch then I would get the spa. If your not then stay with the regular inside.

We moved to a spa room it wasn't worth it to us because there was so much other stuff to do

I kinda agree. For $30 I might of done it just to try it. For $80 not sure I want to spend that much when I can get the refund. If I was try it though I think this would be the cruise as we ahve 3 sea days so I think I would remember at least one day to try it. :rolleyes:

We had a spa balcony on the Dream a couple of weeks ago and LOVED it! The things we used/enjoyed are: Super location (deck 11), used the Thalasso Pool about 4 times (don't think the Sunshine has it though), used the different steam/sauna rooms only a couple of times, I did take the free Yoga classes that came with the package, and especially enjoyed using the large showers to get ready for dinner every night;)

I had a spa balcony on the Dream and LOVED it. I used the spa every day, and sometimes twice a day. My favorite was the Thalasso pool, but I don't think the Sunshine has one. The steam rooms, and heated loungers were great as well. I'm not sure I'd pay the extra money just for the steam rooms if the Sunshine doesn't have more to offer. Either way, I hope you have a fabulous cruise.:D

Archived