luggage from ship to airport?

kdinkus1

As the others have said, it is the best $20/person you can spend, not to have to deal with your luggage until you arrive at your destination. Not sure if it is offered for all ships or all airlines, but I'll use it any time that it is available. Departing flight has to be between noon and midnight of the disembarkation.

Great program.

Luggage Express is great when it works. Used it 2 times. 1st time from Miami, put luggage out night before debark, and picked it up at home airport. 2nd time same routine, and got luggage 5 days later. Filed claim with airline for lost luggage, when actually CCL left it in Terminal in Miami. Luggage never made it to airport. Not sure if we will use the service again.

BTW, CCL did not refund the cost of the service after I made the request.:(

Luggage Express is great when it works. Used it 2 times. 1st time from Miami, put luggage out night before debark, and picked it up at home airport. 2nd time same routine, and got luggage 5 days later. Filed claim with airline for lost luggage, when actually CCL left it in Terminal in Miami. Luggage never made it to airport. Not sure if we will use the service again.

BTW, CCL did not refund the cost of the service after I made the request.:(

That sure was not right. They probably blamed it on the porters who are not employees of CCL. Even though it was not CCL's fault, they still should have refunded the cost.

That sure was not right. They probably blamed it on the porters who are not employees of CCL. Even though it was not CCL's fault, they still should have refunded the cost.

While I agree, this hasn't stopped us from sailing on CCL. Sailed them and RCCL this year.

Archived