question ms Rotterdam

zula

Hello,

I'm booked for a cruise on the Rotterdam for february 2014 in Indonesia. The last time I sailed on the ms Rotterdam in july 2012. At that time I thought most of the ship looked very nice, just the crow's nest looked a bit more worn out. My question: has the crow's nest had a refurbishment since july 2014? It's one of my favourite spots on the ship (I do like a room with a view).

Regards,

Sonja

We were on her for 50 days the beginning of 2013 (London to Singapore via Indonesia) and she was fine. She is old and the windows in our cabin were not in good repair and carpet was a bit musty, but some of that just comes with the territory. All public spaces were in good order, as far as we were concerned.

If you have the same chef, you will experience one of the best Pinnacle Grills in the fleet, if not one of the better restaurants out there even on land. There was a wonderful chemistry among the crew and staff on that ship, plus the bonus of being in many of the crew's home ports.

This is one heck of the cruise. I think it will be easy to overlook any public room disrepair, if it is still found.

We were on her for 50 days the beginning of 2013 (London to Singapore via Indonesia) and she was fine. She is old and the windows in our cabin were not in good repair and carpet was a bit musty, but some of that just comes with the territory. All public spaces were in good order, as far as we were concerned.

If you have the same chef, you will experience one of the best Pinnacle Grills in the fleet, if not one of the better restaurants out there even on land. There was a wonderful chemistry among the crew and staff on that ship, plus the bonus of being in many of the crew's home ports.

This is one heck of the cruise. I think it will be easy to overlook any public room disrepair, if it is still found.

I totally agree! I was on for the first 33 days of that cruise and everything was stupendous. The Rotterdam became my favorite HAL ship. I think she is a cut above the others

Archived