Freedom Of The Seas Info??

Hi

Just booked FOS for 11-12-06. I am hungry for any and all info about the ship. We are very excited. Booked a balcony on deck 8. Could not get a hump cabin all sold.

Any info on the ship that you may have will make me even more excited.

I can not wait but it is long time away.

thanks

Hey Pat,

Here are a few things that might be of interest.

1. the freedomoftheseas.com website you couldn't open is the same one that you can click on from the RCCL homepage. Maybe you can access it from there. It says you need a Flash 7 player and to click on the download button if you don't have it.

2. Someone (Radio) has posted cool artists renderings in the RCI forum. Go to the Royal Caribbean forum and on the "search this forum" blank type in "renderings". Look for the second post by "Radio" entitled: New Freedom of the Seas Pics!!". Or try this link: http://members3.clubphoto.com/mark269665/guest-1.phtml

3. Also, if you continue to scroll down through the response posts to "Radios" post you'll see more renderings that you don't even have to open

4. If you go back to the page where you typed in Renderings folks there have more information posted and Bonnie Voyager has links to other news related info on Freedom of the Seas.

Happy hunting!

Ellisha

Hi Ellisha,

thanks for the web site. I looked at the pictures. Do you think that the waterpark is just for kids or for big kids too.

It really looks nice. I don't know how I will last till Nov. of 2006. We like to plan ahead and it is nice to have something to look forward to.

Thanks again. Talk soon.

Pat

Hi Ellisha,

thanks for the web site. I looked at the pictures. Do you think that the waterpark is just for kids or for big kids too.

It really looks nice. I don't know how I will last till Nov. of 2006. We like to plan ahead and it is nice to have something to look forward to.

Thanks again. Talk soon.

Pat

Hey if the kids can go into the adults area (on another thread) then we can go into that area.

Archived