Long time scammer in OSJ

disneydave

Have not been to SJ in a few years but cruising from there in Jan and wondering if the old guy that looked American and hung out in he OSJ area telling a story about how he and his father were robbed and he was needing $ to get him medical treatment was still running around. He found us on our last trip but have not seen any recent posts about him on the board.

Thanks in advance.

Hi - I live in OSJ and he is indeed still at it. See him all the time, especially around the bus depot entrance. He gives his spiel to my wife and I about once a week, and is getting pretty old. Here he is:

Seeing you live in old san juan is there a store that sells liquor close to cruise ship pier in old san juan. Have been getting various answers from folks. Looking to pick up bottle of Ron Del Barilito rum.

Hi - I live in OSJ and he is indeed still at it. See him all the time, especially around the bus depot entrance. He gives his spiel to my wife and I about once a week, and is getting pretty old. Here he is:

Can you start on the same story before he does, and ask him for cash?

I could have some fun with this.......