Wet Wendys??

mrsfuzzmo

We are planning on having a few drinks in town since we are in from 1:30 - 10 pm. We want to go to Wet Wendy's. Looking for anyone who's been there recently.

Doesn't WW have a sister bar or something as well? Another name possibly owned by the same company? I thought I had read or seen that somewhere.

We are planning on having a few drinks in town since we are in from 1:30 - 10 pm. We want to go to Wet Wendy's. Looking for anyone who's been there recently.

Doesn't WW have a sister bar or something as well? Another name possibly owned by the same company? I thought I had read or seen that somewhere.

Wet & Wendys sister rest-bar is The Thirsty Cougar rest-bar which is located at Melgar and Calle 3, I did not find their website but you can see photos of Clara (the owner) and her crew at TripAdvisor

My DD and I went to the Thirsty Cougar and she had some kind of fruity smoothie and I had a jalapeno cucumber margarita. Yummy!!! We sat and enjoyed our drinks while people watching and looking at the beautiful blue water. We will be back in March and we will be stopping by for a drink......or two!

IMG_0250.jpg.ea679155a59799e607e2d823478a66fa.jpg

My DD and I went to the Thirsty Cougar and she had some kind of fruity smoothie and I had a jalapeno cucumber margarita. Yummy!!! We sat and enjoyed our drinks while people watching and looking at the beautiful blue water. We will be back in March and we will be stopping by for a drink......or two!

So, I'm getting conflicting reports on the locations. When I search for Thirsty Cougar, it shows me on the map that it's back in town away from the water.

The same, I've read that Wet Wendy's is on the square and a great place to people watch, but when I look on a map, it's off the square by a block.

Which one has the best people watching and is one really on the water?

So, I'm getting conflicting reports on the locations. When I search for Thirsty Cougar, it shows me on the map that it's back in town away from the water.

The same, I've read that Wet Wendy's is on the square and a great place to people watch, but when I look on a map, it's off the square by a block.

Which one has the best people watching and is one really on the water?

Thirsty Cougar is in the corner of Melgar and calle 3, some tables are outside on the sidewalk facing the ocean, if you want to swim, you have to walk across Melgar avenue, go down some steps and get in the ocean, is very rare to see someone swimming there because is a rocky shore with lots of weed so it does not look very good for swiming, but water is calm, weed is on the bottom so can do it if you want, there are buoys that keep away boats trafic so its safe,

Wet & Wendys is on 5th avenue between Calle 2 and Juarez, almost one block from the square, no ocean front, front WW is a bank and some stores, that part of 5th avenue as around the square is pedestrian only thats why they say about watching people passing by

We absolutely love the Thirsty Cougar. Great food and we will be there again in January to belly up and watch life around us for a while. The owner of both places is a great guy and always willing to fill your ears with some good stories. I would recommend both just having met the owner.

No swimming though outside of crossing the main road there

Thanks! Don't need the swimming. Just some great people, margaritas, beer and people watching.

We will definitley hit Wet Wendy's as I'm traveling with a Wendy and she wants a T-shirt for her husband, but then maybe mosey over to Thirsty Cougar if it's better views and people watching! Thanks so much! Appreciate the help!

Archived