Carnival has no dive excursions for the Bahamas??

Texas_Diver

It looks like you will be in Nassau from 7 AM-5PM. This will let you make the 7:45am pickup for Stuarts Cove and get in a two tank dive. and return to the ship around about 2:00 PM. I think that the shark dive is only done in the afternoon so I don't think you will be able to do that dive.

• 4 weeks later...

Sad to see that they still can't come to terms with one of the dive shops there.

I had asked JH about it and he said "they are working on It"...guess they are not working hard enough.

I feel very comfortable using the island operators when there is adequate port time but for this trip I think we can just barely make it to Bahama Divers for their am dive on our Feb cruise... just scares me cutting things so close.:( I keep hoping carnival will get their act together on this.

we booked with Stuarts Cove in Nassau. We were there for 11 am, so we got a 2 tank afternoon dive in, and we didn't do the shark dives, but we still had several sharks swimming with us. :D It was great.

In Freeport we used unexsco thru the ship. Sorry, that was while on Carnival.

Edited by BigRed93

We just booked on the Carnival Magic for Dec 28, 2014. The itinerary hits Key West, Nassau and Freeport.

In looking at the available shore excursions, I don't see any scuba diving! Does Carnival not offer any diving in Freeport and Nassua?

D.

Right now they are not. Rumor has it they are working on it.

My advice...hound Carnival about it. The more noise that we make the more likely they are to get an operator lined up.

Best two options for now seem to be Bahama Divers or Stuart Cove depending upon your port times.