Help please with a FCC

rdevine10

Well, I just booked a NEW cruise!!!!! Going back on the Legend in April before she heads off to Austrailia. Looking forward to seeing some of her 2.2 or 2.0 or whatever they call it upgrades!

Anyways, I made the booking but I have a FCC. I got it out and it told me to redeem in on http://www.carnival.com/fcv Well, I fill it out, hit submit and it does NOTHING! I tried it on mozilla and internet explorer. Can someone help me? Will they do it on the phone if I call? Do I have to do it today?

Once its applied, it seems I have to mail the certificate? Can someone please help me? I bought this right before it was discontinued and of course Im super confused! The FCC does not expire until after our upcoming cruise.

Thanks!

The same thing happened to me, so I just called Carnival. A really nice lady worked her magic and got it applied for me and my OBC shows up on my cruise docs. A word of warning though....plan to be patient. It took her about 15-20 minutes to get it done with me being on hold a few times. I didn't mind though.

The same thing happened to me, so I just called Carnival. A really nice lady worked her magic and got it applied for me and my OBC shows up on my cruise docs. A word of warning though....plan to be patient. It took her about 15-20 minutes to get it done with me being on hold a few times. I didn't mind though.

Same thing with me. Apparently has to do with internet explorer so called and it was applied.

Archived