Majesty--Early twenties???

Patgo

Would a couple in their early twenties enjoy the Majesty in May going to Bermuda. We live in the Boston area so not so much of a hastle to get to the ship as we can avoid the airport scene.

Any thoughts on this subject would be helpful.

thanks

I think you would like it but what do you enjoy or consider fun?

I have been on the Majesty twice both times in May and there were quite a few 20 somethings and a whole lot of fun 30-40-50.....somethings :)

What are your interests?

BTW: I am in my early 30's

I am 22 and have cruised the Majesty yearly since I was 19. I have always enjoyed the ship - it has plenty to offer for everyone of all ages. Ask around to see if someone can post the Freestyle Dailies and see if there are some activities listed that you might enjoy. I enjoy everything - trivia, bingo, shows, and also just lying poolside, enjoying the reggae band. I think a couple in their early twenties would enjoy the Majesty.

Hi,

I posted as the mother of one of the couple. I just wanted to know if there would people their age on this ship. They are outgoing and would have fun poolside and at the disco etc.

I am glad to hear young people do sail on this ship. they were going to do this or fly to Florida and do another cruise. They would prefer to go out of Boston so it seems like it will be a good choice for them. Thank you.

We are going on the Majesty in March 06 and we are in the early twenties as well. Im sure Ill find lots of stuff to do because I like the trivia type games and they have a disco club Ive heard. Just laying by the pool is enough fun for me though:p

hey just wonderen how i should dress my dad on formal night:confused: should he wear a suit and tie or just a button down dress shirt and dockers we just have basic dresses on high heels but what about my dad!?:o

Fat jacks daughter

I would suggest he wear what is most comfortable in - a suit or a pair of dockers with a nice tropical shirt is more than appropriate. The crowd on NCL does not seem to dress a much as those with Formal Nights - the Formal Nights on the NCL are optional.

Sharon

Archived