Question about kids on Princess Cay

mommykim

Hi all,

My 9 y/o son wants me to ask if anyone knows if the kids program on the various ships have a kids "tour" on Princess Cay? He spoke to a girl on our recent cruise who told him the best day she ever had was on the kids only tour of Princess Cay that she did 5 years ago. He remembers the kids only area on the Disney Island a little and wanted me to ask my friends if they know about Princess.

I see to remember on my last trip that there was something special planned for the children at Princess Cays. I didn't have a child with me, so I didn't pay close attention, but I think they had some kind of structured activities taking place at the children's play structure on the island.

There is a special area set aside for kids about that age, my daughter enjoyed her day there very much, she is 11 y.o. She reports there is a small wading pool, a small playground, a sandy area for castle building and free play, there were planned activities. Our day there was at the end of our cruise ,so she knew many children in the kids program and had a great time. Don't forget the sunscreen! Enjoy!

Archived