Alaskan cruisetours - Princess vs. Royal Caribbean

I have a couple of friends who have never been to Alaska. They want to book a cruisetour for 2006 and asked me to recommend a cruise line for this. I have only used Carnival/Holland America for a cruisetour and would not recommend them.

I have several friends who have used Princess for their cruisetours, and all have raved over their vacations.

Royal Caribbean is having a promotion that offers a 5-day land tour for the same price as Princess' 3-day.

Has anyone ever used RCCL for a land tour, and were you satisfied.

Any anyone used both, and how would you compare them?

Thanks for any advice.:confused:

I have a couple of friends who have never been to Alaska. They want to book a cruisetour for 2006 and asked me to recommend a cruise line for this. I have only used Carnival/Holland America for a cruisetour and would not recommend them.

I have several friends who have used Princess for their cruisetours, and all have raved over their vacations.

Royal Caribbean is having a promotion that offers a 5-day land tour for the same price as Princess' 3-day.

Has anyone ever used RCCL for a land tour, and were you satisfied.

Any anyone used both, and how would you compare them?

Thanks for any advice.:confused:

I just got back from a RCCL cruisetour (Alaska) about a month ago. We had a blast. It was our first, however, so I don't have anything to compare it to. I have a review posted in the member reviews section under Vision of the Seas if that will help (it's really really long though) :D Bottom line: I would do another cruisetour with RCCL in the future.

I KANT COMPARE B U T WE HAD A FANTASTIC LAND TOUR STARTING IN FAIRBANKS (MIDDLE OF THE STATE) and working our way to the coast to board our cruise home.

THIS 14 LAND/SEA TOUR RAN LIKE A SWISS CLOCK. NOT ONE HITCH,NOR DO I HAVE ONE B---H.

THE ENTIRE TRIP WAS WORTH EVERY NICKLE, INFACT WE'LL DO IT AGAIN ON PRINCESS ONLY ANOTHER ONE OF THEIR TOURS (certain area) WE WANT TO SEE.

THAT'S MY 2-CENTS WORTH !

Archived