Inquire Onboard - Labadee

Jozy92

Maybe, but double check one thing: Make sure you are looking at the Nellies Cabana Rentals, and NOT the Barefoot Beach Cabana Rentals.

The Barefoot Beach ones will always say "Enquire Onboard" because they are for Suite guests, and cannot be booked online.

Also make sure you are only selecting yourself (one person) when trying to book the cabana online. If you select more than one person, you will get a similar response online. You can add up to 5 more people when you get on the island and check in. Only one person needs to reserve online - the price is per cabana, not per person.

Yes I made sure I was only looking at the Nelles beach cabana not barefoot.

No I did not get a chance to enter anybody including myself because since it says inquire onboard - you can not select it, but last week you could.

But thanks I was aware that only one person books it.

If I keep checking back to the excursions page, is it possible some one could cancel and then it will show up again ?

Thanks for your help

Yes I made sure I was only looking at the Nelles beach cabana not barefoot.

No I did not get a chance to enter anybody including myself because since it says inquire onboard - you can not select it, but last week you could.

But thanks I was aware that only one person books it.

If I keep checking back to the excursions page, is it possible some one could cancel and then it will show up again ?

Thanks for your help

Yes keep checking. We finally got one a couple of weeks ago after it seemed they were booked for months.

Looks like we are on the same sailing!

We had the same thing when we cruised. When we got on-board we went right to Guest services to inquire. They said they were sold out but put our name on a waiting list. Several days into our cruise we got a call from the concierge and were asked if we were still interested. We grabbed the cabana. When we got our tickets it was on Barefoot beach over the water. Make sure you keep checking before you go and if you don't get on before- head to Guest service when you get on-board to get on the list.

Our day there was amazing!!!

Archived