Cb 8/20 onboard credit?

billm52

All the time. When you arrive at the ship, your account will have a credit attached to it that your charges will be deducted from.

Shipboard credits can come from your Travel Agent, from using a future booking that you made onboard another cruise, or from a promotion. Lots of different places a shipboard credit can be from.

Some agents have group space on certain cruises...these are called amenity credits and TA's will give you On board credit to your booking with them...You can also receive automatic onboard credit if you buy FCC's while onboard your cruise. Future Cruise Credit (FCC's) which applied to your Princess booking will give you anywhere from $50.00 to $150.00 per person onboard credit depending on the length of your cruise and the type of cabin you book.

On board credits are great! For my next cruise, my TA is giving us a $50 pp and since on my last cruise I paid the $100 deposit for a future cruise, we will get another $75 pp from Princess. That $125 will cover one of my shore excursions with a little left over for bingo and/or the bar.

TA's give them out as promotions - we secured OBC when we booked for our upcoming 8/6/05 cruise. If the TA you wish to book with doesn't offer them, you can always ask, which is what we did. He wasn't advertising OBC for our sailing, but other TA's were, so he added the OBC on our package. :)

Archived