Peat Taylor Dunns River and horseback riding from Montego Bay?

KatieCharlotte

Has any done this particular tour?

Is it possible to drive to Dunns, enjoy the falls, go horseback riding, and then drive back without worrying about missing the ship? I love driving and seeing the countryside, but I don't want to be stressing about time. We may never make it back to Jamaica, and I kind of want the "classic" tourist experience of Dunns. I know Carnival offers the same tour. I'm guessing the horseback riding is pretty short? We would be in port from 9 am to 6 pm. I asked in an email how long the tour was from MB, but they only answered my other questions.

Has any done this particular tour?

Is it possible to drive to Dunns, enjoy the falls, go horseback riding, and then drive back without worrying about missing the ship? I love driving and seeing the countryside, but I don't want to be stressing about time. We may never make it back to Jamaica, and I kind of want the "classic" tourist experience of Dunns. I know Carnival offers the same tour. I'm guessing the horseback riding is pretty short? We would be in port from 9 am to 6 pm. I asked in an email how long the tour was from MB, but they only answered my other questions.

Contact Libertytoursjamaica- they will Definitely get you back to your ship on time! This company offers private tours, that get you AWAY from the ship crowds. We used them in August while docked in Falmouth on ALLURE of the Seas and went to Secret Falls. I had been to Dunn's in the past on a Carnival excursion and I preferred my excursion with Liberty Tours. We had the most memorable day! Give them a try!

Archived