Tahitian Princess

Sandypez

I will be sailing on the Tahitian Princess on August 12, 2005. Is anyone out there going on this cruise? Is there anyone out there who has been on this cruise in the past and has any recommendations for me; especially with respect to tours. Thanks, Sandy

SandyPez...I did this cruise this last December (teh Marquesas) and really loved the ship and itinerary as well. The one tour I would recommend is the Motu Picnic on Moorea with the sting rays as well. Was a great day, great food, great motu location just across from the Intercontinental Hotel.

I will be sailing on the Tahitian Princess on August 12, 2005. Is anyone out there going on this cruise? Is there anyone out there who has been on this cruise in the past and has any recommendations for me; especially with respect to tours. Thanks, Sandy

Sandy,

There is a roll call for this that has some information, we are on this sailing.

Deana

Sandy,

Thanks to another CC member, I have the Tahitian Princess Daily Patters posted on our group cruise website: Tahitian Princess Group Cruise. They are from a cruise in March but they don't often vary cruise to cruise. The Patters are great to pre-plan your shipboard activities so you don't miss anything you really want to do!!!

As a suggestion, take a highlighter pen on your cruise and mark your choices so you won't forget!!! Take more than one color if your travelling companion(s) may want to do different things and you can color code your personal choices!!

I'm so jealous that you're going to Paradise next month!! I have a whole year to wait!!!

Have a great cruise!! Be sure to post your cruise experiences on this board when you come back!!!!

Sandy:

I am leaving tomorrow for the July 13th sailing. I have quite a few tours booked. If you have any specific questions that I can answer please let me know & I will do my best to get you answers. It is my first time in Tahiti-I am very excited!

Nancy

Archived