Shot Glasses

hpecorari

I collect them from wherever I go. However, I forgot to collect one from a few Norwegian ships I've been on. I checked e-bay but no luck. Does anyone know of a site or place I can go to in order to purchase a shot glass with the name of the ship on it?

Thanks!

Harriet

I collect them from wherever I go. However, I forgot to collect one from a few Norwegian ships I've been on. I checked e-bay but no luck. Does anyone know of a site or place I can go to in order to purchase a shot glass with the name of the ship on it?

Thanks!

Harriet

You'll have to find someone going on a cruise that is willing to buy your shot glass and send it to you. I had a similar problem but with ornaments. I forgot to buy the Sky ornament and I had to find someone to get it for me.

Your best bet is to start posting to upcoming roll calls on the ships you sailed on. It might take a few roll calls per ship, but someone will probably come forward and pick one up for you.

Dawn

Spirit

Breakaway (My nice wanted it so now I need one)

and Sun (That one broke on it's way home :(

Harriet

We will be on the Breakaway on the 17th, so I wouldn't mind picking one up for you when we go. Let me know!!

Debbie

Archived