When to expect docs?

OTTER

Leaving on the Zenith on 7/30. Wondering when to expect my documents by seeing when you received yours. Certainly not going 'crazy' for them yet, but would like to have them in hand.

Leaving on the Zenith on 7/30. Wondering when to expect my documents by seeing when you received yours. Certainly not going 'crazy' for them yet, but would like to have them in hand.

I got off of the Infinity last month and I received my docs about 2 weeks before.

Marilyn

Hi Otter !

I would say you should have had them by now. Hopefully, the docs will be there in a day or two. If you do not get them in the next couple of days, I would call your Travel Agent (if you booked through a TA). If you booked direct with Celebrity, then by all means, give them a call.

I would not worry too much. They will come soon. Enjoy your Cruise !

I agree with Host Andy, I wouldn't worry about them yet, but you should have them any day now. I've found that Celebrity gets them to you sooner than a lot of other cruiselines. I usually get mine from them about a month out.

Terri

Leaving on Constelation on 7/30. Received docs via TA just over a week ago. Hope yours come soon

Hi Wirral !

Wow, thats pretty late for Celebrity. I almost always get mine about 3-4 weeks before sail date. Sometimes even before then.

Enjoy your Cruise ! Please let us know all about it, when you get back !

We received our Celebrity documents for our last in March cruise about 6 weeks before the cruise. Now, they were e-docs and we driving to the port so there were no airline arrangements/tickets. Interestingly when we went to the terminal they never asked us for our documents other than the immigration forms. We simply identified ourselves verbally and then with the appropriate ID, gave them a credit card for our charges, and off we went.

Well the range seems to be between 2-4 weeks, so I'll give it about another week, then call my TA. Thanks for the responses. It does help everything come together when the docs are in hand!

Well the range seems to be between 2-4 weeks, so I'll give it about another week, then call my TA. Thanks for the responses. It does help everything come together when the docs are in hand!

Hi Otter !

Please keep us posted. I am sure it will all work out fine. Enjoy your Cruise !

We are on the 8/13 Zenith and we got ours yesterday!!

ETA: Just saw your update!!

Archived