Alcohol Package

KCI

Does Princess have a soda, coffee or alcohol package that can be purchased for your cruise? If so, where can I access this info on my reservation? Thanks.

There really isn't an "alcohol" package (as in something like an all-inclusive). I believe there are a couple wine deals available.

The following is direct from the Princess web site -

Unlimited Soda Package:

Receive a souvenir tumbler and select from a variety of unlimited soft drinks served by the glass at all bars and restaurant locations throughout your cruise. Price includes service charge.

Item #0523 – $5.18 per person/per day*

Unlimited Soda & More Package:

Indulge yourself with this premium Unlimited Soda & more Package,† entitling you to the above Unlimited Soda Package plus any mocktails, juices, shakes, floats and complimentary hot chocolate throughout your cruise. Price includes service charge.

Item #2312 – $8.05 per person/per day*

Canned Soda Package:

Choose any six canned sodas listed below in any combination for the price of five: Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Diet Sprite, orange soda, soda water, tonic water, ginger ale.

Item #2311 – $11.75

Beer Package:

Choose any of the following beers and receive six for the price of five:

Beck’s, Coors Light, Dos Equis, Miller Genuine Draft, Miller Lite.

Item #2310 – $23.25

Café Selects Coffee Card:

Enjoy 15 espresso-based hot or cold specialty coffee drinks along with complimentary brewed coffee and premium tea for the duration of your cruise.

Item #524 – $31

†There are no milkshakes or thick shakes available for Ocean and Pacific Princess.

* Beverage package is calculated based on the total number of days of your cruise. When submitting payment, please ensure to calculate the total number of days of the cruise by the per day rate.

Reference: http://www.princess.com/learn/onboard/gifts_services/Gifts_Services.pdf

Does Princess have a soda, coffee or alcohol package that can be purchased for your cruise? If so, where can I access this info on my reservation? Thanks.
The soda package is very reasonable. Alcohol drink prices are also reasonable although there's no alcoholic drink package. For instance, a Long Island Iced Tea or Bloody Mary is $5.50. I think a gin & tonic is also $5.50. If I had a drink at night, it was in the Platinum/Elite lounge where a selection of drinks are $5 so I didn't check the drink prices.

Archived