Embarkation time question for Bill about the 10/11/14 sailing on the Quest

Sleep7

Hello!

We just gave in our deposit (soooo excited!:)) for the 10/11/14 "Seven Day Corsica and Provence" sailing from Monte Carlo to Barcelona.

When I looked over the email confirmation I noticed that the embarkation time is listed as 6:30pm - 10:30pm. The boat does depart at midnight but I'm rather surprised that the embarkation time is so late. I thought no matter what time the ship sails the past guests are off by 10am and the ship is ready to board again at around noon.

Is there a particular reason for this late embarkation time? :confused: Is it subject to change?

I only am concerned because we are coming off an overnight flight that morning from the USA and will be exhausted and in need of a shower and a nap.:rolleyes:

Thanks for looking into this for me. We are super excited about our next Azamara adventure!:p

Hello!

We just gave in our deposit (soooo excited!:)) for the 10/11/14 "Seven Day Corsica and Provence" sailing from Monte Carlo to Barcelona.

When I looked over the email confirmation I noticed that the embarkation time is listed as 6:30pm - 10:30pm. The boat does depart at midnight but I'm rather surprised that the embarkation time is so late. I thought no matter what time the ship sails the past guests are off by 10am and the ship is ready to board again at around noon.

Is there a particular reason for this late embarkation time? :confused: Is it subject to change?

I only am concerned because we are coming off an overnight flight that morning from the USA and will be exhausted and in need of a shower and a nap.:rolleyes:

Thanks for looking into this for me. We are super excited about our next Azamara adventure!:p

Hello Sleep7 -

We're very pleased that you'll be vacationing with us next Fall and look forward to welcoming you aboard!

I believe the embarkation time information you received is incorrect but I'm checking it out for accuracy and will get back to you a confirmed time.

In the meantime, pleasant dreams!

Regards,

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

(*CBO is an authorized and compensated representative of ACC)

Hello Sleep7 -

The official boarding starting time is set at 2 PM at which time the staterooms and suites are available .

In reality, more often than not, our "unofficial" boarding starts around 11:30 AM when some guests start lining up at the embarkation ports. As a gesture of goodwill we take guests onboard and they can get comfortable in the public rooms. However, the vessel's staterooms are never completely ready at that time and therefore we do not advertise/promote that we start earlier.

That means that you can transfer to the ship following your arrival into Nice and make yourself comfortable as the ship prepares for this new voyage.

Wishing you a wonderful Azamara vacation!

Best regards,

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

(*CBO is an authorized and compensated representative of ACC)

Yippeee!!! :):):)

I'm so glad that boarding is at the usual time.

I totally appreciate you finding out for us.

It will be Azamara cruise #4 and we can't wait to be guests again.

Thanks Bill!!!

Archived