Quantum sailings currently all showing as N/A

I noticed this too... thought maybe the same thing, something to do with the site upgrade. Then I decided to check in here on CC because, you know, maybe I missed something :rolleyes:. There has been a lot of grumbling about the itineraries since the removal of Dominican Republic - maybe they are working on updating itineraries??? Who knows, could be anything with the first sailing over a year out. I guess we will have to wait and see at this point. I hope someone will check in here when it is back up or if there is an actual reason that Quantum is N/A across the board.

All Quantum sailings currently showing as N/A on RCCL website :confused:

Possibly to do with recent site upgrade etc ? :confused:

Was fine earlier when I checked pricing on a couple of sailings.

Anyone know what is going on ?

Obviously computer issues. Have you contacted RCI ?

I'm looking for some help !

We are booked on the 11-23-14 sailing, we currently have an interior cabin that will accommodate only 2 people. The problem is that we just found out that our son will be home from college and can now go with us. Anyone know of someone with a triple interior cabin that is only being used by 2 people ?

All help is greatly appreciated....

Thanks !!!

I'm looking for some help !

We are booked on the 11-23-14 sailing' date=' we currently have an interior cabin that will accommodate only 2 people. The problem is that we just found out that our son will be home from college and can now go with us. Anyone know of someone with a triple interior cabin that is only being used by 2 people ?

All help is greatly appreciated....

Thanks !!![/quote']

Have you called RCI? I would think that even though the 2-night pre-inaugural is sold out, that they may be able to help you find a cabin that may be held or at least put you on some kind of waiting list for a triple inside cabin so that you can bring your son with you. I would definitely try to see if there is anything that can be done to accommodate you.

Archived