NFL games on Princess 10/17-10/21 ?

Carolin

Just doing a little comparison. Anyone know which NFL games were played on Princess ships for this time period?
It'll depend on where the ship is sailing and what satellite it's accessing. We didn't have the World Series on the Royal last week because of satellite positioning. Any real comparison would have to identify the ship a and ship's location.

It'll depend on where the ship is sailing and what satellite it's accessing. We didn't have the World Series on the Royal last week because of satellite positioning. Any real comparison would have to identify the ship a and ship's location.

Yep. totally understand. I'm just seeing if Princess and Carnival as sister lines show the same NFL games. Someone was asking on the Carnival board. I thought if anyone had seen any game on any ship what were they? :D

I've sailed during NFL season a few times, and they always showed CBS and Fox games. Maybe we were just lucky in our position (Caribbean) but we got great reception and they showed the nationally televised games (regular season), as well as playoffs (post season). We were on the Crown during the playoffs this past January, and they showed all the playoff games on MUTS, in cabins, in the theatre, and bars.

Sorry can't help you with the specific games for this week.

Yep. totally understand. I'm just seeing if Princess and Carnival as sister lines show the same NFL games. Someone was asking on the Carnival board. I thought if anyone had seen any game on any ship what were they? :D

Thanks for posting over here

I am interested in games for the week of Nov 23 - 30 on Caribbean Princess and was hoping someone new a site that listed this kind of information.

I am interested in games for the week of Nov 23 - 30 on Caribbean Princess and was hoping someone new a site that listed this kind of information.

We just got off the CB and there was a game on MUTS Monday and Thursday nights, 3 on Sunday (approx 1p, 4p, and 8p). They were simulcast on stateroom tv's and Churchill's Lounge (smoking lounge). I don't remember which games they were.

We just got off the CB and there was a game on MUTS Monday and Thursday nights, 3 on Sunday (approx 1p, 4p, and 8p). They were simulcast on stateroom tv's and Churchill's Lounge (smoking lounge). I don't remember which games they were.

DOH!! so close. hahaha Thank you. that does help since there's only one game on Thursday and Monday. *check*

surely there's someone out there happen to catch a NFL football game on a sunday and remembers who was playing within the last 3-4 weekends while on a ship. pretty please :o

Your welcome. Actually, yours wasn't hard to figure out since its a Thanksgiving cruise.

Monday Nov 25 San Francisco at Washington

Thursday Thanksgiving

Nov 28 Green Bay at Detroit 12:30pm

Oakland at Dallas 4:30pm

Pittsburg at Baltimore 8:30pm

Now I can't be 100% sure they will show this on your ship but since these are the only games playing on those two days. Your chances are good. :)

DOH!! so close. hahaha Thank you. that does help since there's only one game on Thursday and Monday. *check*

surely there's someone out there happen to catch a NFL football game on a sunday and remembers who was playing within the last 3-4 weekends while on a ship. pretty please :o

Ok, I went and dug out the patters. :)

Sunday (10/20) was 1pm- Dallas Cowboys vs Phil Eagles, 4:25pm was Baltimore Ravens Vs Pittsburgh Steelers, 8:15pm was Denver Broncos vs Indianapolis Colts, Monday 8:25pm was Minn Vikings vs NY Giants,

Thursday 9:25pm was Carolina Panthers vs TB Bucs.

Ok, I went and dug out the patters. :)

Sunday (10/20) was 1pm- Dallas Cowboys vs Phil Eagles, 4:25pm was Baltimore Ravens Vs Pittsburgh Steelers, 8:15pm was Denver Broncos vs Indianapolis Colts, Monday 8:25pm was Minn Vikings vs NY Giants,

Thursday 9:25pm was Carolina Panthers vs TB Bucs.

You are soooo awesome. Thank you. :D

OK. Confirmed that Carnival and Princess show the same games. It makes sense since they probably get the same feed.

Edited to add: I post the games on the Carnival board for those who are interested. I get the list from John Heald's facebook page.

You are soooo awesome. Thank you. :D

OK. Confirmed that Carnival and Princess show the same games. It makes sense since they probably get the same feed.

Edited to add: I post the games on the Carnival board for those who are interested. I get the list from John Heald's facebook page.

Thanks for tracking this information down, now I can just wait for your "Post" ;)

Archived