NCL Breakaway

kroozbuddy

I checked throughout the day because I wanted to get a webcam screen print of GSC for someone, and they never went there, just sailed around.

Seas looked ok, but might have been bad near GSC. I'd be interested in knowing though as well.

How can you tell they never made GSC by the webcam? I looked last week on Wednesday (I know they made it- I had a friend onboard) but all I saw was open water when they were anchored- not the actual island.

When I did this itinerary a few years ago the weather did not seem bad, but they said the waves were too high for tendering. We went to Nassau instead and stayed overnight. I have a friend on this sailing...that would be her luck too!

sent from my Samsung galaxy s3

Very good point! I didn't think of that. But... the itinerary has definitely changed because they arrived in Nassau about 7pm and weren't due until tomorrow morning.

Ok, silly question, I know, but...if the ship docked in Nassau around 7p last night, (Tuesday evening) does that mean they allow passengers to disembark, or do they have to wait until they were scheduled to dock on Wednesday morning?

I'm just curious in case if this happens to us in a couple of weeks. We're looking forward to going to GSC because we've never been, so it would be disappointing :( if we don't get to make it there, but we will have fun regardless.

Ok, silly question, I know, but...if the ship docked in Nassau around 7p last night, (Tuesday evening) does that mean they allow passengers to disembark, or do they have to wait until they were scheduled to dock on Wednesday morning?

I'm just curious in case if this happens to us in a couple of weeks. We're looking forward to going to GSC because we've never been, so it would be disappointing :( if we don't get to make it there, but we will have fun regardless.

They let us off the day before when we docked. There was no time that night we had to be back on the ship. Our cruise had a lot of college spring break kids...they enjoys themselves at Senor Frogs that night!

We booked this itinerary again because we missed GsC last time and also did not do Atlantis.....we are also going in December ...hoping for better luck this time!

sent from my Samsung galaxy s3

Archived