Sunshine Deck 5 Stateroom

hawaiibound24

Any comments from someone who has booked a cabin on the Sunshine Deck 5? We booked on this deck because of location. Looks like it will be great to be right on the Promenade deck. In addition, it's a straight shot up the elevators to the Lido. Also, since they are NEW cabins, are there any differences/improvements from the refurbished cabins? I read somewhere about the deck 5 cabins have refrigerators (even the inside ones?).

• 2 months later...
THe club is in the front of the ship

Partial credit.:p The dance club is in the front of the ship; doubles as the "showroom". However, there is another club right near these new deck 5 rooms: the Oceans Plaza, plus the Red Frog Pub. On Magic & Breeze, each of these venues has live music playing late into the night. On Sunshine, I believe the one band provides music to both venues, and it probably runs late into the night as well. Being so close to those rooms, I would be concerned if I were staying there. But maybe someone who has stayed in those rooms can say how good or bad the soundproofing is.