Another Liberty Question

I just saw the post regarding the menu order on Liberty and wish I could help the OP on that. We will be on Liberty November 18 for 5 nights - Falmouth and Labadee (DH, adult DD and myself) and wondered if anyone has been on her lately and can comment on the entertainment in the Schooner and Bull and Bear Pub. Also would be interested in anyone who has seen the comedy show. This is my daughter's first real cruise as an adult and we want her to have a great time. We usually find our own way, but since we feel kind of responsible for her would love some input. Thanks. Can't wait till we sail.:)

Most cruises in the past I have called Crown & Anchor and they were able to give me the headliners name as well as other performers on the ship. You are close enough to sailing they should be able to give you some info. There is an email too but I have not been successful using it the past few cruises and get an email once I am back. :confused:

Oh & once I have the info I look online for videos.

BonVoyage

Dawna

Edited by CruisinDawn

• 3 weeks later...
I just saw the post regarding the menu order on Liberty and wish I could help the OP on that. We will be on Liberty November 18 for 5 nights - Falmouth and Labadee (DH, adult DD and myself) and wondered if anyone has been on her lately and can comment on the entertainment in the Schooner and Bull and Bear Pub. Also would be interested in anyone who has seen the comedy show. This is my daughter's first real cruise as an adult and we want her to have a great time. We usually find our own way, but since we feel kind of responsible for her would love some input. Thanks. Can't wait till we sail.:)

I posted a question about the menu order! I see you should be getting back from your cruise today. I hope you had a great time.

We are doing the same itinerary that you had. We are leaving for FLL on Thursday morning, I really hope you will have the time to touch on highlights/must dos ect.

Did you travel with kids? If you did how was the Ocean Adventure/teen scene.

Thank you once again, hope to hear from you soon.